LEVEL THREE SURVEY
Choose this survey, also known as a Full Structural Survey, if you require the most thorough and detailed survey.
This survey is appropriate for, but not exclusive to old or large properties, properties built with unconventional materials, dilapidated properties, properties that may have experienced flood damage, or properties that have been extensively altered.
A comprehensive, tailored report, including a survey of visible and potential problems of the structure and other components of the building and grounds. This report is designed for large, older or unique properties, and for those in an obvious state of disrepair.
THIS SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Diagnosis of defects, and detailed advice on repairs and maintenance
- A full description of the condition and construction of each element of the property
- Section on energy efficiency
- Colour-coded condition ratings
- An overall assessment, including an overall opinion and a summary of condition ratings, repairs and suggested further investigations
THIS SERVICE EXCLUDES
- A market valuation or reinstatement cost